Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the costs/benefits to Santa Claus if he gave up his raindeer for a new Prius as the power source for delivering his gifts? What other benefits would there be to persons other than to Santa Claus? :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, I think you really have to consider all of the cost implications in such a transition. After all, the lead reindeer, Rudolph, already runs off some sort of electro-chemical hybrid system, as his olfactory devices are able to light their path. On a side note, one question here is why does the lead reindeer have a red light? Shouldn't that be on the end? Regardless, switching from reindeer to Prii raises several other questions. What would the Prii names be? Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donder, Prancer, and Vixen might become Synergy, PZEV, SULEV, Regenerative Braker, Stealth, Toyo, Liftback and Mortimer. What colors would you choose? Could you get Prii covered with fur? Maybe some Barcelona Red and Pine Mica colors? White might be best for nighttime visibility, but if you want to be hidden, you might choose a black or a magnetic gray. Too many variables, really. Let's say, no.

Or yes, whichever. As long as I get my presents!

·
Registered
344 Posts
that's funny you brought that up, a local toyota dealer has an ad running with a sleigh being pulled by eight tiny priuses...

we got a good laugh out of that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't know if Santa would use one... but Santa is delivering one to my daughter on Christmas morning. An '06 Driftwood Pearl pkg #8. Santa's helper is so impressed with the Prius, that there will be a second one in our driveway soon after the new year :)

/Jim

·
Registered
919 Posts
flynz4 said:
I don't know if Santa would use one... but Santa is delivering one to my daughter on Christmas morning. An '06 Driftwood Pearl pkg #8. Santa's helper is so impressed with the Prius, that there will be a second one in our driveway soon after the new year :)

/Jim
Very generous Santa--very lucky daughter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think Santa could easily swing an endorsement deal with Toyota and get all the free Prius he wanted! :D

"You'll feel like you are flying when driving a Prius"

"Santa loves his 1,000,000 mile Prius"

"Santa Claus believes in clean air, shouldn't you believe in Santa Claus!"

That would be one heck of a fun ad campaign! :lol:

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts