Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In other words, I have to travel to VA. So, I am taking the AUTO TRAIN to VA from FLA.

Now, when I get up there, and put in the address I am going to, will it know to change the area from here, to there?

I am thinking, no, that I will have to tell it where I am...but I would like to be wrong.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi TJ. Greetings from PA. I drove the Prius from St. Pete FL to Allentown PA and had to manually change the search area. The Prius Nav system was worth its weight in gold as it even helped us to find the nearest dry cleaners and the location of some family events we probably wouldn't have found easily otherwise.
I'll make a note to leave the search area alone on the drive back next week and see if it eventually changes on its own. Looking forward to driving Skyline Drive & the Blue Ridge Parkway on the route home.

All the best.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CWeider said:
Hi TJ. Greetings from PA. I drove the Prius from St. Pete FL to Allentown PA and had to manually change the search area. The Prius Nav system was worth its weight in gold as it even helped us to find the nearest dry cleaners and the location of some family events we probably wouldn't have found easily otherwise.
I'll make a note to leave the search area alone on the drive back next week and see if it eventually changes on its own. Looking forward to driving Skyline Drive & the Blue Ridge Parkway on the route home.

All the best.
Ah, my old stomping grounds. If you like potato chips, and you are driving, and have some time, stop here: http://www.rt11.com/

Great homemade chips, that I miss munching on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts