Toyota Prius Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
:idea: Read "Rules & Guidelines" found in the "Sticky" section for a clue.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Since I don't do much forum stuff, I'd like to know the specifics.

I just read the rules and guidelines and, unless you knew the delayed vehicle was not a Prius, there would seem to be no reason to move or otherwise interfere with the post.

·
Registered
991 Posts
We KNOW the delayed vehicle is NOT a Prius. You might of not been here for it, or perhaps the thread was gone before you got here.. There was a long thread of how much the Prius sucked for him (fish_antlers) when he test drove one and that he was going to get some gas guzzling Hemi or something because it had the power he needed for his big hills and to keep up with traffic in his area (whatever works :)).

·
Registered
68 Posts
You guys haven't figured out that Mr. Antlers is an imposter???

He's actually a latte sippin', Blackberry totin', Oprah watchin' yuppie. I wouldn't be surprised if there's not two or three hybrids, plus the obligatory Volvo, in his garage right now!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
fish_..

The game here is very simple. The site is called Priusonline. Not, Hemionline, Dodgeonline, Damlierchrysleronline or anything else of the nature.

Now, if you are buying a Prius, congrats. If not, congrats anyway, on your new vehicle purchase. It is probably a DC product, I've never been much on their designs or fit and finish, but I'm not one to pull the wind out of anyone's sails. Enjoy your new ride, even though we have no idea what it is.

Your topic got moved for a simple reason. It didn't belong in this forum, at least not without us knowing that you had purchased a Prius. And from what I can tell, it is now in the forum it should have been started in. I did not move it. One of the other mods did, however I would have moved it if I was the first to come upon it while at the site.

A nicely drawn up list of standards we employ on the site is stickied at the top of this forum. From what I can tell the staff is operating inside of them.

Have a good day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.