Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to Collin at Carson Toyota (CA) and they told me someone on our site has already done this conversion-

I want to install these as well but I want to know about any wiring difficulties. If someone knows who that member is, could you please post his screen name so I can e-mail them? Thanks, Cairo94507

The mirrors, painted from the factory, are about $450 delivered in CA.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
A guy at PriusChat--naterprius is his screen name. Loves them, but he accidently fried the auto-tilt capacitor.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
efusco said:
A guy at PriusChat--naterprius is his screen name. Loves them, but he accidently fried the auto-tilt capacitor.
Coulda been worse - coulda been the Flux Capacitor. Then he'd REALLY have been screwed! :shock:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sanny said:
efusco said:
Coulda been worse - coulda been the Flux Capacitor. Then he'd REALLY have been screwed! :shock:
All Fluxed Up?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sanny said:
efusco said:
Ahead of his time? :wink:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tip - I found the thread and it looks like it is a conversion that is possible for the lay person (me) so I think I will order the mirrors and see what happens. Thanks again

·
Registered
33 Posts
I keep waiting for a Klystron Modulator.......... :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts