Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what Color you would get or would like to have for a 2004 Prius.. For me, I personally wanted the Black one with gray interior, but settled for the Millenium Silver with gray interior..

Basically, what color do you like the best for a 2004 Prius?? Just curious to see what color is in the most high in demand... :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Favorite Color

I have actually seen Charcol Grey and Burgundy Metallic, two colors not on the Toyota web site. These would be my pick.

In my opinion auto interiors should be gray or black. Tan interior only works with certain colors and the light tan Toyota uses seems to show wear too easily. It would also be nice if the interior were available in woven cloth rather than the cheap materials used in this car. The seats leave a lot to be desired, what ever color they come in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I personally am looking at getting the seaside pearl. It looks alot different in person than on the toyota site. Its a nice shade of metallic blue! I can't wait to get it! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
we wanted a blue more than life itself. :) we did not get it. maroon was an average 2nd choice (after waiting 4+ months for blue). but the blue is just so great!

·
Registered
381 Posts
My first choice was driftwood pearl, but took the tideland pearl when it became available first. After seeing the driftwood, I'm not sure which I'd choose off a lot, but I wouldn't trade the tideland I have for it. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wouldn't worry about what color to get for the 2004, 'cause if you haven't put your name on a list yet, you'll be lucky to see a 2005, and I'm sure those will be a totally different color scheme. Then, you should probably just get what ever car comes to you, because if you hold out for a specific color, you'll be waiting even longer.

I got lucky and got a White package 9 - something very acceptable instead of some weird color.

Good luck on the wait - but it's worth it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want the the Tideland Pearl, but I took the Driftwood Pearl and glad that I did. It doesn't show that dust and dirt as much as the darker colors do. Also instead of still waiting for the color that I wanted, I only had to wait 3 weeks. :shock:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wanted, and got, Seaside Pearl (blue). In Seattle, I think it's one of the more popular colors as I have seen three in my neighborhood out of possibly seven or eight total Prius sightings.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wanted, and got, Seaside Pearl (blue). In Seattle, I think it's one of the more popular colors as I have seen three in my neighborhood out of possibly seven or eight total Prius sightings.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I wanted to get Salsa Red, because it goes faster than other colors. But I settled for white, and it gets better mileage. There's always a tradeoff. :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
woodworks said:
Well, I wanted to get Salsa Red, because it goes faster than other colors. But I settled for white, and it gets better mileage. There's always a tradeoff. :D
Ha ha ha ha ha.

I guess my blue is a compromise between the two extremes. I'm such a moderate kind of guy! 8)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, I wanted to get Salsa Red, because it goes faster than other colors. But I settled for white, and it gets better mileage. There's always a tradeoff.
Hmmm....well, then, I guess my Tideland gets the best mileage and is the most environmentally friendly as well since it's the closest to green. :mrgreen:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts