Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone know what's up with downloading the gallery of Prius vehicles to use as my avatar? My original pic, a lovely blue Prius, somehow deleted itself within the past couple days, and when I tried to access, this page of WARNING lines shows up. Now I look like a blank box--rather an empty feeling.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I hate to be dim, but how do I take a .jpg and scale it down to be legal avatar file size and dimensions? Is there a common piece of shareware I can do this with?

(No, I don't have Photoshop or anything of its ilk on my computer.)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Thomme said:
I hate to be dim, but how do I take a .jpg and scale it down to be legal avatar file size and dimensions? Is there a common piece of shareware I can do this with?

Often you can use a program, such as microsoft photo editor, and change the image size. Just pick the size you want. :) You might have to crop, change the resolution, and stuff like that to get the file size down.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for fixing me up so quickly.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sanny said:
Thomme said:

Often you can use a program, such as microsoft photo editor, and change the image size. Just pick the size you want. :) You might have to crop, change the resolution, and stuff like that to get the file size down.
Hey - Success!
Ladies and gentlemen - introducing Doris the Psychotic Pug-dog!

·
Registered
149 Posts
pug...

Hey, nice pug! She's beautiful. We have a blind fawn pug. He's great, a bit needy, but a great dog. Still crazy and runs into stuff. We think that he doesn't know he can't see. Gets around okay, but with 3 moving objects in the house (cats) he sometimes oversteps his bounds and gets a hissing. Kinda like proximity alarms!

Cheers,

Curt (I tried a pic, but it's not working)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thanks, Kurt! Yeah, pugs are interesting little critters. Doris is a spitfire. Gonna be interesting when a human baby joins the family in March...

Kudos to you for taking in a "Special Needs" dog. Sounds like she has a great loving home. Always nice to hear about.

Cheers!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have a little Puerto Rican street dog, Calla, adopted by my daughter while doing research there. She's a character--very catlike in behavior. Congrats on the baby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts