Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
jackbetz said:
Why, what I bought of course! Barcelona Red w/ grey.
That's my favorite, too. I bought a white with grey off the Toyota dealer's lot, tho, because I had totalled my old car and needed a car in a hurry without paying an arm and a leg. Surprisingly, I was able to get it for about $2000 under MSRP, less than I'd been quoted to buy a Driftwood Pearl with not as nice a 'package' from a dealer who said 'it's on the truck!.

So, by default, my favorite's now white with grey, until I get a new car in about 10 more years.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
To me, it's a tossup between Magnetic Gray with dark gray leather and the new Silver Pine Mica with tan (er, "Bisque".) I don't like the gray fabric, but the gray leather is just fine; and the tan looks good in both leather and fabric.

When I bought my '04, I had wanted the Tideland Pearl... Until I saw the color in person. Then it became a tossup between Seaside Pearl and Driftwood Pearl, both with tan interior. Luckily, Seaside/tan was avaiable in a package I wanted.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My favorite color is the 2005 Seaside Pearl. (Blue) And that is the color I ordered for my 2005 Prius.

On returning from Monterey to Fremont, CA today, suddenly I noticed three (including ours) Seaside Pearl Prius traveling together within 100 yards of one another.

Neat color.

Stan

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got my baby last Wed. It's a 2005...BARCELONA RED ! Love it. The interior is light beige so I have to be careful about dirt but it's a gorgeous color. So far there are 3 red Prius in my small town. One's down the street from me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.