Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that everyone is now putting links in their messages? They are denoted by a double underscore.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The answer was posted here several days ago. Blocking them isn't a good idea, since they're helping our gracious host pay the bill for all our wonderful resources here.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HunterGreen said:
The answer was posted here several days ago. Blocking them isn't a good idea, since they're helping our gracious host pay the bill for all our wonderful resources here.
Well, they're asinine and look like crap. Also they are definitely NOT unobtrusive as they break up the flow with their pop-up ads. The ads at the BOTTOM of the screen ARE much better that these. I want to make sure that any posts of mine are not adulterated so I do NOT authorize their use in my posts.

·
Registered
171 Posts
romad said:
HunterGreen said:
Well, they're asinine and look like crap. Also they are definitely NOT unobtrusive as they break up the flow with their pop-up ads. The ads at the BOTTOM of the screen ARE much better that these. I want to make sure that any posts of mine are not adulterated so I do NOT authorize their use in my posts.
When was the last time you donated any money to help maintain this site, or do you think it is all free.

The only time I get those little balloons is when I inadvertantly move my cursor over them, otherwise, I hardly notice them. You seem to act as if Priusonline was designed solely for you!!!

Oh, I authorize that your withdrawal of authorization is invalid and thereby athorize the administrators to ignore your desire.

Has about as much power as your statement.

·
Registered
269 Posts
What lines?.......I don't see any lines....

do you see any lines?....I don't see any lines....where's the lines?

RIGHT THERE!.....oh...those lines.....hey, why'd that come up?

whats that?...what...that box...where...right there!....I don't like those..

WELL DON'T PUT YOUR POINTER THINGY ON IT! :roll:

·
Registered
298 Posts
I notice them but they don't bother me in the slightest. If they help pay the bills for this site, so be it. That's a good thing, after all.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Have just noticed all the 'po-ups' are UK based (for me). I assume you guys must be seeing US dealers. Must be very clever software to sort this all out. Can't resist hovering over them occasionally.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It must be Safari. I am using Mac and Safari. I don't have them, didn't know what you were talking about at first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts