Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put down a deposit for a 2004 Prius and can't wait much longer. My Dodge Neon is not going to last much longer! Any offical word on when they will be delivered? I have just read where it may be sometime in October. :?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The first ones (for the Prius Pioneers) will begin to arrive in mid-October....but you're probably going to have to wait a bit longer than that. How many people have put down deposits in front of you at that dealer. How many Prii did that dealership sell in the last year? (determines how many they'll be alloted this time around)

Unless you're one of the first couple people on the list at that dealership and he's expecting several vehicles in his initial allotment then you will probably be waiting until well into Nov. or even Dec. by most accounts.

May be best to nurse that Neon along for a few more months if she'll make it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D
I just talked to the local dealer and he said I still have a good chance at one of the first to arrive. He said they are getting about 5 or 6 Prius' in mid October and only one guy already has a Prius and I am #2 on the waiting list. If this comes true and I get one, how can I post some pictures of it for you'all to see?

·
Registered
111 Posts
been in one yet?

I just finished viewing the 360' view on the newprius website, and it looks like the view out the rear window is limited and/or obstructed. Has anyone been in one yet? I love my 02 blue moon pearl, but prefer the clear and unobstructed rear view of my old Volvo wagon. The more I can see, the safer I feel... :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts