Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are not alone.

One evening this week, I walked up to my Prius (Driftwood Pearl BC) in the parking lot at work. Grasped the door handle and waited for the SS/E beep-flash. Nothing happened. Let go, waited, tried again. Still nothing; concern about system failure rising. Looked more closely into the car.

It wasn't mine! It was another 04 Prius of the same color.

Mine was parked in the next row in roughly the same spot.

There are about 3000 people where I work, so I don't know who owns the Other Prius, but I'll be on the lookout.

Pulled up next to a red one at a stoplight recently, too. Lots of smiling and waving.

- John

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bet that never happens to me :lol:

John Gersh said:
We are not alone.

One evening this week, I walked up to my Prius (Driftwood Pearl BC) in the parking lot at work. Grasped the door handle and waited for the SS/E beep-flash. Nothing happened. Let go, waited, tried again. Still nothing; concern about system failure rising. Looked more closely into the car.

It wasn't mine! It was another 04 Prius of the same color.

Mine was parked in the next row in roughly the same spot.

There are about 3000 people where I work, so I don't know who owns the Other Prius, but I'll be on the lookout.

Pulled up next to a red one at a stoplight recently, too. Lots of smiling and waving.

- John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, that happened to me too, i came out of the grocery store and there were two silver Prii, one right next to the other.

Mine is almost a month old and the mileage is improving. On the highway i am getting the 50 mpg and there have been those segments in town when I average 60 or better. The battery has to be charged (in the green stripes area).
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts