Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I noticed another undocumented feature on my Prius. It it a totally handy storage drawer which is located on the lower front of the center console. The drawer handle is located five inches below the top front edge of front cup holder. Pull it out and you have a great place to store all kinds of goodies.

Arizona Charlie

·
Registered
190 Posts
Seems like the best choice use of this compartment is for a box of tissues.

arizona charlie said:
Today I noticed another undocumented feature on my Prius. It it a totally handy storage drawer which is located on the lower front of the center console. The drawer handle is located five inches below the top front edge of front cup holder. Pull it out and you have a great place to store all kinds of goodies.

Arizona Charlie

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
TechnoMage said:
BIF said:
I keep a spare pair of sunglasses in there!
In addition to the overhead compartment? Heh... hadn't thought of that. 8)
The primary sunglasses go overhead. The big wide wrap-arounds go in the drawer, because they won't fit in the overhead compartment.

The wrap-arounds are good for driving North in the evening, or South in the morning, when the sun is so low it shines in my peripheral vision behind the regular sunglasses. They're also good for when I misplace the regular pair or leave them at work by accident.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Joel said:
Seems like the best choice use of this compartment is for a box of tissues...
Yeah, I really hate not having a tissue and having to sneeze out the window. It scares the pedestrians and passengers in the cars next to me at traffic lights! :shock:

I'm still waiting for somebody to say "bless you" to me at a traffic light! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts