Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and I am in need of your help. I purchased a 13 prius earlier this year and I fell in love with the car. I've probably put 30k on it so far. Well I cracked my winshield changing my spark plugs in september and when I had the window replaced they failed to seal it correctly. On two separate occasions when raining water entered on the passenger side and leaked behind the dash. The second time after I was told I had been repaired warning lights came on including check hybrid system and the car went into a limp mode. I turned it off and restarted and it was fine. The check hybrid light remained though. They said it's coming up with a code p0aa6 and that it being thrown during the same time as the water pouring in behind the dash is a pure coincidence and that the two has nothing to do with the other. Is this true is there nothing behind the dash that when wet could have caused this issue. They also are saying the 12v batter can cause this code. are they just trying to get out of repair costs? Please help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts