Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2007 Prius 3 weeks ago. I have 250 miles on it. This morning I started it but I had 4 warning lights go on!! Yikes!! I had the Master warning light, VSC, brake system and the malfunction indicator lights all go on. I turned the car off and called the dealer. They told me to call the tow company and the tow truck driver might know what to do. If he can't help, then have the car towed back to the dealer on Monday.

Does anyone out there have any ideas or information about what might be going on with the car?

I have not driven it since Thursday. So it sat all day yesterday. I live in Northern CA...it's not that cold at night and its parked inside.

Thanks for any info....Hilary :?

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
You could go to an autoparts store that offers to pull codes, then bring the codes here to us. We'll try and at least give a direction as to where the problem might be, if it wasn't that you were in Ig-On after all.

If you are going to Ig-On, and you are pressing the brake, you may need the brake switch adjusted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.