Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Nice to see another person coming on here with uninformed non researched views that are just plain ignorant. Before you start bashing a process look into it a little. Every dealer that i have spoken with, including the one i work for, goes off of the list. The only time you will get passed up is if i call you and you say that you dont want the car. No matter what car you decide to get at whatever point you are on on the list you pay MSRP and that is it. Please research your comments alittle more thoroughly before you cut down an entire industry.

· Registered
89 Posts
actually, i am a salesman for toyota. And its people like you vegas who give us a bad name. We dont make the rules, we just sell the cars. If you have a problem with it, dont buy it. As for your ignorant responses on the list. Talk to more people before you assume anything. We go directlly off of the list. If you dont want the one i have, at MSRP, dont take it and you are still number one on the list.

· Registered
89 Posts
Acctually, i have no problem saying what dealer i work for. I am at Toyota West in Statesville NC. We sell stricklly at MSRP and go 100% off of our list, that i would be glad to show any customer that is either onb the list or wanting onto it. We also have no problem explaining how our list works. I personally have refused the check of a customer that offered to pay 5000 over sticker to have the next Prius on the lot without having to wait. This is how WE do business here. I know not all are like this, but please keep from generalising your statements, that is unless you have called all of the 1400 dealerships in the US.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.