Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Salsa 04 Prius after only 6 days wait. Called all dealers within a 70 mile radius of Orlando, and happened to call the most "rural" dealer when manager just found out a 9 Package was available at port. I grabbed it. When salesman tried to collect 2100 over MSRP, I just said "No". I've never even paid MSRP for a car, let alone OVER msrp. He said "OK"., I picked up the car. If I've learned anything in my numerour years, it's that "you don't get what you don't ask for".

Obviously, these people were Great to deal with, especially Hamid at Miracle Toyota in Winter Haven, Florida. Give them a call.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dear I (or is it Me?)

Very good. I thought I was doing good at 2 1/2 months. Well you've got me beat! Have fun and try not to let the NAV lady stress you out.

Waiting for Driftwood #9

Jill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where I got mine...no list

Toyota of Sylacauga in Alabama (ph# 256-245-5251) Ask for Robert.

Apparently they used to be a different dealership so their web presence is very limited. There is not a weblink from the toyota.com dealer locator, just the phone and address. I think this might have let them slip under the radar for people hunting for a Prius. Anyway, I called thursday and they had Prius arriving today and nobody waiting for it. I was in shock.

Robert was extremely professional and there was very little markup on my Black #3 and he's shipping me the car to NC *this* weekend.

They don't get them as often as the big city dealerships, but I'd guess someone could certainly get one faster than waiting til next year on a 50+ list.

Good luck!

DurhamNC
Black #3 on the way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts