Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about 5'4" and in the short time I sat in a new Prius, I felt like I couldn't see good. I have a Windstar and although it too has a wide dash and you can't see where the car ends, you sit up higher and feel like your visability is good. I did order my new Prius, but this keeps nagging at me and I wonder if any other people feel/felt the same as I do and do you just get use to it? I felt like I was sitting down in a pocket. Thank you.[/b]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Visibility

Got a phone booK to sit on?

Just kidding. I'm not a member of the "Tree Toppers" Club either but I don't have any problem (5'07"). With that said, I can't see the front end of the hood either. I don't think anyone can due to the angle.

Once you get use to driving a car vs. the Windstar, you won't have any problems. Also, it's possible your seat may have been tilted back a bit too much. Tilt it forward one click and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Remember, this car was built in Japan. At 5'4" you aren't too short for this vehicle.

·
Registered
35 Posts
6'

Hello I am 6" tall and can't see the front of the car. I to went from a windstar (which I did like ) But the Prius is just so much better, and more fun
Hope you you don't have to long of a wait I ordered mine march 20 th and took delivery aug 31st
Good luck

·
Registered
70 Posts
>I am about 5'4" and in the short time I sat in a
>new Prius, I felt like I couldn't see good... I felt
>like I was sitting down in a pocket.

There are four bolts that hold my seat to the floor.
It should be pretty straightforward to raise the seat
if you don't like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts