Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has not seen it (I had not) there is a file "PriusFabricCare.pdf" available at the Yahoo Prius site (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/groups/2004-prius/ ) . It is a three page manual for maintainance and stain removal for the Alcantara fabric. I have the beige upolstery and I think I'm going to need this. Some of the do's and don't's are informative and unique to the fabric. Now if I can just train that big black lab to run the vacuum .... and stay on his blanket!

Normich
2004 Salsa #9
getting 52 mpg in mixed driving - happy guy here!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Normich said:
If anyone has not seen it (I had not) there is a file "PriusFabricCare.pdf" available at the Yahoo Prius site (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/groups/2004-prius/ ) . It is a three page manual for maintainance and stain removal for the Alcantara fabric. I have the beige upolstery and I think I'm going to need this. Some of the do's and don't's are informative and unique to the fabric. Now if I can just train that big black lab to run the vacuum .... and stay on his blanket!

Normich
2004 Salsa #9
getting 52 mpg in mixed driving - happy guy here!
Thanks! At least my yellow lab mix somewhat matches the beige upholstery--he likes to sit in the driver's seat. My biggest cleaning problem is the beige floor mats that do not coordinate with our local soil.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
LowCO2 said:
Thanks! At least my yellow lab mix somewhat matches the beige upholstery--he likes to sit in the driver's seat. My biggest cleaning problem is the beige floor mats that do not coordinate with our local soil.
hehe.. My dark red Golden Retriever likes to sit in the drivers seat. But we haven't let her in the Prius yet. We're going to get some kind of dog blanket/seat cover first. (A local pet store has a brand that has one that seems to match the exterior color of mine perfectly, but they only have the small one in stock, so we'll probably order the larger one that can completely cover the back seat.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts