Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was another Tideland in the parking lot when I got to work today, so of course I had to park right next to it! Wouldn't you? :D

(Off topic Twins... I was at the game last night and they beat Detroit in a really great game!)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You just hijacked your own thread... I didn't think that was possible :arrow:

Hope *yours* is the one in the parking lot when you go home :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is the first one visible as you walk to the lot, so I wonder if they will walk up to, and fail to open my car first.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hep said:
There was another Tideland in the parking lot when I got to work today, so of course I had to park right next to it! Wouldn't you? :D

(Off topic Twins... I was at the game last night and they beat Detroit in a really great game!)
A couple of weeks ago I saw another Tideland parked at the gym. I couldn't resist parking right next to it! When I left, there was a Salsa one parked opposite. It was VERY exciting.

Are we pathetic, or what? :D

(OT: Go Twins!!)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hep said:
Mine is the first one visible as you walk to the lot, so I wonder if they will walk up to, and fail to open my car first.
You're going to go out to your car tonight, and find your drivers side window smashed in, and an apology note lying on your front seat.

"Oops... My Bad!"

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hep said:

This will never happen with me....

I have imported in Italy a colour that does not exist in the italian market...

·
Registered
33 Posts
prius traffic jam

I too get real excited to see another prius. Friday night when I pulled into the dealership for my oil change. I parked next to a red Prius then immediately after that a silver one pulled in right behind me. The other prius drivers did not share in my giddy-ness. I took a few pictures and it looks like a prius traffic jam. By the way I keep waving at other prius drivers and nobody has ever waved back.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sanny said:
With six, you get eggroll.
Don't say "roll". It sends shivers down my quarter panels.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
People were seeing double last week in the supermarket parking lot. A Seaside pulled out of the stall just as I came the other direction down the aisle. With the tight turning radius, I whipped around and took her former spot with my Seaside.

Other driver didn't even wave...
:-(

·
Registered
54 Posts
KTPhil said:
People were seeing double last week in the supermarket parking lot. A Seaside pulled out of the stall just as I came the other direction down the aisle. With the tight turning radius, I whipped around and took her former spot with my Seaside.

Other driver didn't even wave...
:-(
I go nuts whne I see another one.. obviously.

I honk my horn, wave, yell, do whatever i can. If it embarasses my buddies in the car, oh well. :D

but i won't park next to one. I have to park out in the middle of nowhere :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
mgaelli said:
A couple of weeks ago I saw another Tideland parked at the gym. I couldn't resist parking right next to it! When I left, there was a Salsa one parked opposite. It was VERY exciting.
People will wonder if the Prii are breeding in the parking lot. ;)

·
Registered
919 Posts
You know, when we start seeing a lot of "twins", that's when we'll know this hybrid engineering has really caught on. Then car manufacturing will truly be in the 21st century! (Saw yesterday on "60 Minutes" how the government is encouraging individuals to develop "flying machines". Some are phenomenal!)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The.Tramp said:
Hep said:

This will never happen with me....

I have imported in Italy a colour that does not exist in the italian market...
Remind me. What color do you have Tramp?

·
Registered
130 Posts
My wife is buying a silver to match my silver. It's the only practical color on our roads and with our heat. We'll have to check the license plates in the morning. We pick it up on Saturday.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Gee, am I the only who feels deprived of my uniqueness? I'm almost horrified by the number I see around me on campus! If I have the count correct there are 2 silver, 2 white and 1 tideland who park in the same lot I do... this lot has maybe 100 cars total? I've also seen a salsa there, but not lately, and another Driftwood that parks in the street. Most are still awaiting plates, I just got mine this weekend. Fortunately this population seems to be a very localized phenomena (hmm, it is spring, perhaps I am observign a "clutch"?) ... I occasionally see one driving around where I live and there is a Seaside I've seen twice where my horse is boarded. If this keeps up, I'll have to paint it chartreuse or something!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I go to a small church and on any given Sunday there may be 20-25 cars. Three of the regulars are Prii. We like to park in a "clutch". :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts