·
Registered
457 Posts
"They are gimbals that form a symbolized T."
I'm a better person for knowing that... TY

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
You guys are all wrong ! The T logo composed of "two Ovals" within the big oval signifies: Harmony, Technology, & Future prosperity for the humanity. That's what it means !

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, right from Toyota's website, here is the official answer____

"In 1990, Toyota debuted the three overlapping Ellipses logo on American vehicles. The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead. "

·
Registered
2,237 Posts

"In 1990, Toyota debuted the three overlapping Ellipses logo on American vehicles. The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead. "
jflowerus, So my definition is correct ? Also _Not_on An American Toyota vehicles only, but world-wide Toyota vehicles. Including, Home-market
Toyota vehicles as well.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C.Rickey Hirose said:

jflowerus, So my definition is correct ? Also _Not_on An American Toyota vehicles only, but world-wide Toyota vehicles. Including, Home-market
Toyota vehicles as well.

Huh! What are you reading?
C.Rickey, you said "You guys are all wrong ! The T logo composed of "two Ovals" within the big oval signifies: Harmony, Technology, & Future prosperity for the humanity. That's what it means !"

Toyota says, "The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead."

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
jflowerus said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:

Toyota vehicles as well.

Huh! What are you reading?
C.Rickey, you said "You guys are all wrong ! The T logo composed of "two Ovals" within the big oval signifies: Harmony, Technology, & Future prosperity for the humanity. That's what it means !"

Toyota says, "The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead."
Matter of interpretation my friend .. Toyota Corporate guys saz:
The T logo composed of "two Ovals" within the big oval signifies:
>>>>
Harmony, Technology, & Future prosperity for the humanity. That's what it means ! >>>

Also if you already knew the answer then why even Trivialise it ?

Are you the same guy with the "Diesel cars" in the States advocacy ?
If I'm confusing with someone else, My Apology !

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
C.Rickey, it is not my intention to get into an argument with you, but do you really believe your interpretation of what the Toyota emblem signifies
"two Ovals" within the big oval signifies: Harmony, Technology, & Future prosperity for the humanity."
is the same as Toyota's definition ?_____
"The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead."
By the way, do you sell cars for a living? :D

G

·
jflowerus said:
C.Rickey, it is not my intention to get into an argument with you, but do you really believe your interpretation of what the Toyota emblem signifies
"two Ovals" within the big oval signifies: Harmony, Technology, & Future prosperity for the humanity."
[quote:2ore96r8]"The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead."
[/quote:2ore96r8]
I'm not Rickey, but I thought his interpretation was a very solid match for the passage you quoted. If you've ever seen a couple of different translations of the same thing from another language, you know there can be some differences, especially when the languages are structurally different, as are English and Japanese. But "the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products" sounds like "Harmony," "Toyota's technological advancement" sounds like "Technology," and "the boundless opportunities ahead" sounds like "Future prosperity." You could say that Rickey's is the more concise version, but the basic concepts sound the same to me.

Joe

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
jpeachman said:
jflowerus said:
[quote:3vgquo4i]"The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota€™s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead."
I'm not Rickey, but I thought his interpretation was a very solid match for the passage you quoted. If you've ever seen a couple of different translations of the same thing from another language, you know there can be some differences, especially when the languages are structurally different, as are English and Japanese. But "the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products" sounds like "Harmony," "Toyota's technological advancement" sounds like "Technology," and "the boundless opportunities ahead" sounds like "Future prosperity." You could say that Rickey's is the more concise version, but the basic concepts sound the same to me.

Joe[/quote:3vgquo4i]

Joe, Thank you. Very eloquent in your interpretaticon of the essence of manifestation. Yes when I do think in "Japanese" and try to convey the value and means to "English" then it becomes "JapanGlish" ! But I thought
was close enough.... I do love this forum and its Priuscentis as well.
Very highly educated and warm hearted bunch...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Jake, my Canary, says it looks like a very elegant, orderly, futuristic
symbol. 8)

Jake likes it. I usually let Jake handle these things. :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.