Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Prius 650, and was really looking forward to a better phone than what I had. But we're having trouble getting it to work. Any ideas? I'm going to be SUPER disappointed if this doesn't work!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, OMG.... I just noticed that....

Heee heee... thanks for pointing that out...

I meant **TREO** 650!!

ROTFLMAO,

·
Registered
133 Posts
Prius 650

Unfortunately I can't help you out with your 650 but thank your lucky stars that you didn't get the Motorola V710.

With Verizon you have 2 weeks to return your phone if you don't like it. If you can't have your wireless provider get you going with your phone get rid of it before time runs out.

·
Registered
133 Posts

Go to Priusonline...General. There is a posting there at the top of the page right now about your 650.

·
Registered
32 Posts
SnakePuncess said:
Just got my Prius 650, and was really looking forward to a better phone than what I had. But we're having trouble getting it to work. Any ideas? I'm going to be SUPER disappointed if this doesn't work!
I got this phone months ago when it first came out. I was extremely disapointed that it did not work with my Prius. Since then, the is an update for your phone. I believe if you go to palmone you will see the bluetooth handsfree update. The phone works like a dream since I updated it. There still seems to be a slight glitch when pairing the devices(You'll read it in the directions) but once you get them paired it works great! Good luck! BTW, here's the link!
http://www.palmone.com/us/support/downl ... kitupdate/

Regards,
10BitShifter01

·
Registered
23 Posts
Other options

For those of us with trio 600 and not enough cash for the 650 and no nav system.. seidio makes a sweet little system that is a good nav system that works thru your trio.. and provides a hands free speaker and mike that work very well.. about $275.00 much cheaper than the prius nav system :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im using a Nokia N-Gage QD for mine and the Blue Tooth works great! The only problem I had was it doesnt automatically connect like the motorola v551 that I used to have. I have to actually go into the system and make it connect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts