Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a brand new prius!!! and every time i get a call on my treo while i'm on a call instead of the call waiting working, both calls just get dropped. this is becoming increasinly irritating. does anyone know how to use the callwaiting with the prius?

also, is there a maximum number of entries that the phone book in the prius can hold because i transferred over my phone book and it left out A LOT of numbers. thanks ahead for anyone that has useful info for me!

·
Registered
59 Posts
You can avoid the dropped call by dialing *70 at the start of an outgoing call. This disables call waiting and any incoming calls will go direct to voice mail.
Also, PalmOne has released an ROM update (1.12) for Sprint phones that seems to solve the problem as well. So, if your carrier is Sprint, that is your best bet...

In the phonebook, are your missing numbers secondary ones associated with a single contact. Prius will only accept one number for each name. Also, if there are any -() characters in the transfering number, it won't go through. I had to manually remove them from my Treo because Outlook automatically puts them in. The Nav Manual says that 500 is the max numbers you can have in your phone book, but it you hit that limit, Prius has a second phone book you can use as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts