Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the "transfer call" soft button for when connected after making a speed dial call?

I pushed it during a call and it acted just like the on-hook wheel button in that it disconnected the call.

Can't find any mention of it in the manual.

Help please,

Dano

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I haven't used it (haven't had the need), but I believe that when you have a call on the line and want to transfer it to a new number, you hit the transfer call button, dial the new number, and hit the transfer call button again. Now it's off your phone and on to someone else's phone. That's why your got disconnected. It's different from 3-way calling.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It takes your hands-free call and transfers it to your cell-phone, so that you may use the handset to talk on. For instance, you're in the middle of a call using the bluetooth connection to talk hands-free through the Prius system, and you get home and need to transfer the call back to your cell phone so you can go inside your house/apt. I have used it once successfully once before. I already had my razr open to dial 911, so that may be the reason it didn't disconnect me when I transferred it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, it was disconnecting when I pushed the "transfer call" soft button when my Razr was closed. You must open the Razr (if it is programmed to disconnect when you close the lid)....hit the button and it transfers properly, hit it again and it goes back to the car speaker/mic.

It doesn't auto transfer , though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts