Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyota Soldiers attacking again...

Once again, Toyota Soldiers are attacking again. They do not want to hear anything wrong with/about the Prius. They hate it so much. This forum is been commanded to be the "PP", Prius Paradise, where everything has to be blue, satin, fresh air, perfums, fruits, cheeses, etc. about the magical event know as Prius. If you do not post accordingly, you been asked to sell your Prius, you been accused to be a troll, insane, stupid, crazy, nerd, etc.. If you defend yourself of the Toyota Soldiers, you are called to calm down. If they do it, the a big aplause.

Stating about the Prius:
1. Premature Obsolence
2. More Driving Time than any Vehicle
3. Maintenance per Time instead of Fiasco Miles
4. CNN Autos Rating (Positive+Negative)
5. Salepersons Injustificatificaded lack of Knowlege
6. Priusilitys Sickness towards to Chauvinims
7. Prius Liable Distracting Driving Style
8. Reazons why I purchase the Prius not satisfied
9. Prius recalls if any
10. Wish List for 2007 Model
11. A real 2005 Diagnostic Scanner
12. Reaching the temperature fast to heat thermos
13. Why Toyota did not do/observe several complained items
will create a reaction among Prius Soldiers that you do not want to know.

Be cool and nice about the Prius even you find something that has to be improved....just smile and let it go...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Give us a break...we're not dumb. You are getting exactly the responses you're trolling for. You love it, you're thriving on it. If you weren't you'd have gone away and quit posting your pointless poorly thought out ideas.

When you do get well thought out replies you ignore then, if things don't get ugly enough fast enough you come back and stir the embers until things ignite to your liking.

1)It's clear that folks here love thier cars or we wouldn't be here--you being the notable exception.

2)Just because you have a view or opinion that someone disagrees with doesn't make the person who's disagreeing closed minded or a "Prius Soldier"...it simply means they don't agree with you.

3)If you bothered to really look you'd find lots of the kind of negativity you claim doesn't exist. There are innumerable posts about the driver's seat, the fuel guage and gas tank, mileage woes, the tires and handling, and a multitude of other issues. Just because people have disagreed with the things you've said doesn't mean that they think the car is perfect...it just means they disagree with you.

4)If you occasionally interjected a positive or constructive post that contributed to the forum you probably wouldn't get the harsh responses you do. As it is you come across as a troll and nothing more.

G

·
0 Posts
His location says it all. He's from DA BRONX. If anyone is not familiar, think Kabul.

·
Registered
105 Posts
How about posting some sources? You opinion is worthless without facts to back it up.

troy

Rmarchena said:
1. Premature Obsolence 2. More Driving Time than any Vehicle 3. Maintenance per Time instead of Fiasco Miles 4. CNN Autos Rating (Positive+Negative) 5. Salepersons Injustificatificaded lack of Knowlege 6. Priusilitys Sickness towards to Chauvinims 7. Prius Liable Distracting Driving Style 8. Reazons why I purchase the Prius not satisfied
9. Prius recalls if any 10. Wish List for 2007 Model 11. A real 2005 Diagnostic Scanner 12. Reaching the temperature fast to heat thermos 13. Why Toyota did not do/observe several complained items will create a reaction among Prius Soldiers that you do not want to know.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
MikeFromEastCoast said:
Perhaps this is a useful emoticon:

My sediments exactly :)

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Rmarchena, do you ever really read our replies? If you do, I'm not convinced that you understand what we are saying. I'm disinclined to believe that we are not expressing ourselves well or with reasonable completeness.

Here are my observations of your posting behavior here. You usually start threads. I don't see you post very often in a thread conversation that you haven't started and I have yet to see any significant technical or qualitative posts as part of the conversation on an issue posted by you.

Now, most folks who start a thread ask a question about an issue. Some start threads with observations regarding the vehicle, but most of the time the source of a new thread is a question. Your threads are all started with a statement. I suppose you could say that you are making an observation, however your statements are accusatory and negative in general.

So, why have you been labeled, fairly or unfairly, as a troll? Because your topics are overly negative, your observations are sometimes a conglomeration of negative subject matter, overly picky complaints about the vehicle and the feeling of general unhappiness regarding your purchase and when you have been given logical explanations regarding your problems or issues you rebuff them.

I'm sorry if you feel any post-purchase dissonance. The only dissonance I feel regarding my purchase is the car loan that I now have, but the car is as I expected it to be and will serve me well for many years, long after my loan is paid off. I'm sorry your dealer was an idiot. Mine wasn't, but I worked hard to find a good dealer, I didn't go to my local dealer and I didn't go to the first dealer I talked to either. Cars improve over time, or at least we hope so. HSD will evolve, improve, and become more efficient. But it is the best thing right now. Will it be the best thing in a year, probably, 2 years possibly, 5 years, probably not. But that doesn't mean that the technology is no longer valid or that it is obsolete. One thing as a long time Mac user I have learned is that computer obsolescence is in the eye of the beholder. I have many older Macs which still serve me in some capacity and serve well. That doesn't bother me at all and I do not feel any urge to go out there and purchase the newest and the best because Apple says my hardware is out of date. Vehicle obsolecense is exactly the same.

I'm not a "Prius Soldier", however I'm happy with my purchase. I understand that your opinion of the vehicle, and the opinion of the majority of the other members of this site differ. I have accepted that, so have they. When will you?

·
Registered
610 Posts
:roll: Take a glance at his Avatar. The BAITER is once again succeeding in getting his "jollies" - Wish there was an "IGNORE" capability on PriusOnline, as on other forums. I think he's a "sick" person.

·
Registered
261 Posts
ChasSuitt said:
:roll: Take a glance at his Avatar. The BAITER is once again succeeding in getting his "jollies" - Wish there was an "IGNORE" capability on PriusOnline, as on other forums. I think he's a "sick" person.
Chas, that comment was totally Injustificatificaded

·
Registered
121 Posts
Rmarchena said:
Toyota Soldiers attacking again...

8. Reazons why I purchase the Prius not satisfied
Sell your car. Buy something else. Go to their forum and complain.

Learn grammar and spelling first.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Opinions are like Opinions!

Oh, let him be...

He's got just as much right to be here as we do. Free speech and all...
We're not required to reply to his posts... Or even read them, for that matter.

We all know the re-sale value of a Prius... So does macharena. If he was the least bit dissatisfied, he'd already have different car. So let him troll if it makes him happy.

And when he does, call it for what it is, look for the humor, and move on.

Time for some emoticons!
:idea: :arrow: :lol:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well, I for one am feeling left out; did anybody else get fresh air, perfums, fruits, cheeses...with their Prius? My dealer must be cheap.

Well, OK, I both received fresh air and contribute to it, but that's about it.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Amazing powers of prediction. Say you'll be called a troll. State an opinion as fact. Make sure that opinion goes against the opinions of the majority of the population. See your prediction come true.

congratulations!!!!!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Did you just have a bad day or are you always this grumpy..?
Is there a car out there you REALLY like..? Seriously..What is your Gold Standard in cars..? We all have one.. (I've always dreamed of owning a 56 MB 300SL Gull Wing..) fat chance but it's my fantasy AND gets great gas mileage.
And..really guy...ya gotta clean up that spelling and grammar or folks won't take you seriously.. :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Common Factors Among Toyota Soldiers

Common Factors Among Toyota Soldiers:

1. They do not want to hear anything bad about The Prius from you;

If they hear it...

2. You are a insane and sick;

If you continue saying things...

3. You are a troll;

If you are a troll...

4.- They ask you to sell your Prius

If you still continue...

5.- They ask other members not to read your posts

Normaly they ask me to learn a better English because my concepts are confused, but they understand them all the times.

6.- They are commanded by PriusOnline Godfather and its commitee that normaly have more than 500 posts.

7.- They keep the Prius paradise clean and neat and make you pray positive about a machine called Prius.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts