Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last ten days, I have received two postcards asking that I consider joining the official Toyota Prius web site and BBS. It looks like it is linked back to this and several other Prius boards. When I got to the "agreement" they want you to sign, I backed out. Too long and way too complicated. has anyone else checked this site out?

Fred

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
It's a stupid flash-only site.

Several Firefox users on the yahoogroups have complained that they can't access it.

It uses some fixed screen size, so when I use IE to go there, a bunch of stuff is off the edge of the screen/browser, and no scroll bar is available to see/access the rest of it...

Some people have gone through the signup process, only to be told that they cannot sign up as the site thinks that they're out of the US based on their email address only...

I didn't quite like the you can only say nice things about Toyota and cannot talk about other brands user agreement policy... and that all statements are the ownership/property of Toyota policy... so although I joined to look around, I don't think I'll be posting there (especially since I can't look around with their current poorly-designed site!).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.