Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prius friends,
Many have expressed consternation over the recent spate of off-topic postings. I share your concerns and apologize if my participation in those threads has detracted from the overall quality of this board; I assure you that I will extend them no further.
I agree that there is much of value here and one of the main reasons I keep coming back is the generally amiable attitude of the participants and their willingness to share information and experiences.
Drive happy,
Moo :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
New offtopic group?

Lots of forums that I visit that have similar limited scope as this one, have an 'offtopic' main group. Name it 'Bar and Grill', 'Water Cooler', 'Offtopic', 'Non-Prius', whatever. But it's good for when people want to talk to other Prius owners, but about non-Prius things.

Why don't we start petitioning to start a new main category?

(For example, right now we have four main categories: 'Prius', 'Hybrids', 'Electric Vehicles', and 'Prius Online', each with one or more sub-groups. We could have a new 'Offtopic' category, with one or more sub-groups. 'Politics' could be one (with a warning that conversations there get very heated, and to please maintain a civil tone,) and others as they become obvious.)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Re: New offtopic group?

ehurtley said:
Why don't we start petitioning to start a new main category?
Wouldn't such a petition be off topic? :p

/signed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts