Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any type of accessory that would fit on the hump in the floor between the driver and the passenger that would securely hold one of the square tissue boxes? I always carry tissues with me and set the box on the hump and it keeps falling over into one side or the other depending on which way I'm turning. Hope someone can steer me in the right direction to find one.

Thanks,

Stan
2004 Millennium Silver #7[/b]

·
Registered
34 Posts
There's a drawer compartment at the bottom of the center console.

If you pull it out, you can put a standard square box there (like I do) or one of those low flat ones and still be able to close the drawer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE

Cybele, thanks for the information. I thought I had read everything about the Prius but obviously, I was wrong.

I already have my tissue box secured in the sliding compartment.

Stan
2004 Millennium Silver #7

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice one cybele. I toss my change in that area. I currently lower the rear cup holders and can easily wedge a square tissue box in that area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
whatshisname said:
Holy Mackeral Cybele: You put me wise to a compartment I didn't even know we have.
I saw info about it on one of these sites and I'd owned the car for over a month at that time.

I had to spread my knowledge because it is a great little spot to stow stuff. I don't know if I would have ever realized it was there if I didn't cruise these boards. So I tip my hat to whomever posted it originally.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Another Alternative

I purchased some Kleenex from Target that are similar to the older style "flat" rectangular boxes. These fit "inside" that drawer so that it can be kept closed until needed.

The particular type I purchased are two soft packs inside of a carboard frame that has dimensions similar to the rectangular box mentioned. Thought some might be interested in this info too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts