Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from the dealer that we bought from. He is getting a loaded 2004 in and asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested.

Package 9
Extra Mile Option Package A
Vehicle Shield Package
Leather Interior Upgrade

He is asking $30,000 + T&L

When we bought ours two weeks ago, he had it delivered to a local dealer where we picked it up.

If there is any interest, let me know and I will look up his name and phone number.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not trying to help the dealer, I am trying to help a forum member who wants to buy a new Prius and pick it up next week. The reason the dealer contacted me is because he's smart. He knows that people ask us every day, "where did you get your car", and "I thought it was impossible to get these"? Granted we paid over MSRP but we needed a car ASAP and we wanted the options that our Prius came with. I had contacted several hundred Toyota Dealers in a nine state area. Of the hundred or so replys, our deal was the best for us. Eveything was handled via overnight mail, and I got the car in three days.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The vehicle is $5k over MSRP and at least $3K over fair market value with all the "crud" added on. I would stick to an MSRP vehicle unless you want to inherit the large immediate depreciation that will occur when supply meets demand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts