Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home tonight I'm sitting at a red light and the dude in the car behind me snaps two pictures of my license plate! Why the heck would someone do that? It's kinda creepy in a stalking sort of way!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jeff_h said:
Peggy said:
On the way home tonight I'm sitting at a red light and the dude in the car behind me snaps two pictures of my license plate! Why the heck would someone do that? It's kinda creepy in a stalking sort of way!
Do you have a hybrid plate? Maybe he wanted a pic of that or the back of the car....

Or maybe it was Fish Antlers, I hear he's looking for pictures of everyone. :)

Jeff
No it's a vanity plate "SIPGAS"

·
Registered
508 Posts
Peggy -

We used to live in VA - Is it still home of the world's cheapest vanity plates? I seem to remember EVERYBODY had 'em because they were so cheap, including my wife, who sported "DURAN" due to her standing as the world's biggest Duran Duran fan. Kept me out of the driver's seat in that car, but that's a whole 'nother story...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
"There you go. You paid extra for a plate that would get attention and you just got it!"

Kinda like a chick who wears a short-short skirt, or a thong at the beach, and then sneers at the onlookers. "Hey look at me!" "Stop looking at me!"

I'm sure you have a better sense of humor about it. But then again, the car behind you wasn't slobbering, either! ;-)

·
Registered
457 Posts
"No it's a vanity plate "SIPGAS"
Does the term "Vanity plate" mean anything...? Cute maybe but.. is there a dark side..?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Our local newspaper has a weekly feature of vanity plates spotted on the road, they print the best one. So he found yours, and you may see it in the newspaper soon, "Spotted on the back of a Toyota Prius on route so-and-so".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.