·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nbc.com/The_West_Wing/index.html

Next on The West Wing:
THE HUBBERT PEAK
9pm 2004-11-17 ALL NEW!
JOSH'S SUV ACCIDENT CREATES BIG PROBLEMS FOR THE BARTLET ADMINISTRATION -- KRISTIN CHENOWETH JOINS THE CAST -- Josh (Bradley Whitford) test drives an oversized SUV and crashes into a hybrid car resulting in bad publicity for The White House. Annabeth (Kristin Chenoweth), the new Press Secretary, has been on the job for only a week and is preparing to face the press corps for the first time. Toby (Richard Schiff) is concerned that she looks too young and may not be prepared for their probing questions. Martin Sheen, Allison Janney, Janel Moloney and Dule Hill also star. TV-PG

-----

hm... I wonder what poor unfortunate hybrid The West Wing crew will be mangling for this episode... Hopefully they just grabbed an already-wrecked vehicle, rather than destroy a good one (if they do use a mangled car at all)!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
mrv said:
http://www.nbc.com/The_West_Wing/index.html

Next on The West Wing:
THE HUBBERT PEAK
9pm 2004-11-17 ALL NEW!
JOSH'S SUV ACCIDENT CREATES BIG PROBLEMS FOR THE BARTLET ADMINISTRATION -- KRISTIN CHENOWETH JOINS THE CAST -- Josh (Bradley Whitford) test drives an oversized SUV and crashes into a hybrid car resulting in bad publicity for The White House. Annabeth (Kristin Chenoweth), the new Press Secretary, has been on the job for only a week and is preparing to face the press corps for the first time. Toby (Richard Schiff) is concerned that she looks too young and may not be prepared for their probing questions. Martin Sheen, Allison Janney, Janel Moloney and Dule Hill also star. TV-PG

-----

hm... I wonder what poor unfortunate hybrid The West Wing crew will be mangling for this episode... Hopefully they just grabbed an already-wrecked vehicle, rather than destroy a good one (if they do use a mangled car at all)!
Probably an Insight. More 'eco-friendly' look to it. Plus, who says they're going to show the actual accident? I'm wondering which 'oversized SUV' it is. Hrm... Hummer H1 anyone?

·
Registered
3 Posts
West Wing - Product Placement but not shown as solution

Nice to see Prius get a lot of "Product Placement"/PR but rest of the West Wing episode seemed to imply there was no silver bullet (don't agrue that ) but never really highlighted hybrids as real solution available today that could have a tremendous positive impact.

G

·
0 Posts
PRIUS ON WEST WING

Does anyone have the video footage of the Prius on the West Wing?

Thanks,

BDM

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Re: PRIUS ON WEST WING

BDMINPA said:
Does anyone have the video footage of the Prius on the West Wing?

Thanks,

BDM
I've got it on tape at home, but I'm won't be home until Friday. I'll see if I can edit it down and post it somewhere when I get back.

It's funny, the actual collision is a small fender bender (broke the passenger-side tail light, probably bent the rear bumper, MIGHT HAVE bend the passenger-side rear quarter panel,) yet they say the car was totaled. I hope they are implying that he did worse damage than we saw, otherwise it makes the Prius look VERY flimsy... (As in "Oh, man, all it did it get a little "love tap" by the SUV, and it's totaled, I don't want THAT car!")

1 - 7 of 7 Posts