Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am I the only one who thinks it would be nice if Toyota gave us access to the GUI? I mean the color schemes are ok, I personally use the Blue background, but I wouldn't mind being able to customize it a bit, and it does annoy me that the "car" shape for the energy recharge is not shaped like a Prius but more like a '90 Camry...you could replace it with anything, stars, trees, $ signs.

·
Registered
370 Posts
No, you're not the only one. I'd love to be able to customize the info that gets displayed.

For example: I'd like to see the CD info displayed at all times along the top of the Energy screen.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yeah, me, too! More colors, more backgrounds, maybe even customize location of some of the info...

This one we could hope for as a software upgrade!

Don't think I want to beta-test though!

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
shaun944 said:
am I the only one who thinks it would be nice if Toyota gave us access to the GUI? I mean the color schemes are ok, I personally use the Blue background, but I wouldn't mind being able to customize it a bit, and it does annoy me that the "car" shape for the energy recharge is not shaped like a Prius but more like a '90 Camry...you could replace it with anything, stars, trees, $ signs.
if you want "stars" instead of leafy cars for the icon for the regenerative braking energy, get yourself a Classic Prius! ;) Little yellow diamonds/stars there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GUI

nah I don't want stars, I was just throwing them out as an example, I want as some have mentioned, CD data on the top at all times, and maybe the ability to move some buttons around or create my own "mix" screen that displays avg consumption, temp, CD info and stuff...

I wouldn't mind if the leafy car was shaped like a 2G Prius though.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I am not sure if it is here or in PriusChat, but someone did a mock-up using some graphic editor of a display screen that combined the energy screen data with the consumption screen data. It was really cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts