Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank the users of this forum for all of the great information that you provide.

This weekend I had a tire go flat (I ran over a bolt). Thanks to time spent on this forum, I knew that the tires were covered for road hazard by the Roadside Assistance Program. Even the dealership service department was unaware of this fact, but when I presented the supporting documentation, they cheerfully replaced the tire for free.

They also rotated the tires at the time. Because of the constant reminders of the importance of good tire pressure here, I checked the tires when I got home. Sure enough, they were off (one rear tire was at 38, the other 3 were between 30 and 32).

Always like to hand out praise where it's due.

Jay

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
On behalf of the board (I have no authority); thank you! :D

I hope the board continues to be a friendly and useful place for you and others who come for information and support. I also hope that you have the opportunity as you learn your vehicle to share your experiences and acquired knowledge.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Acquired knowledge? And here I thought we were just an acquired taste. Nice to know we have taste and knowledge...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts