Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is filled with generous, wonderful people. And I thank you all.

Special thanks to BobR, who (unbidden and unasked) generously volunteered to install my vais tech ipod thingy, when I posted that my technological paralysis was defeating technology.

And to Hybrideyes, who put together the pdf for the vais tech ipod thingy. Especially the part that said "read that part again." That was an important bit, and I needed to read it again!

And to everyone else who answers questions, and makes fun, and otherwise contributes constructively to the site. You make me happy!

xo

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let me add my thanks and my praise also. I am a rare poster but frequent reader of this site (and PriusChat) since July. I continue to learn new things from you almost daily. I know many of you have spent countless hours learning about the Prius and sharing by making hundreds or in some cases thousands of posts. This has been very valuable to me and others I am sure. So THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
moblack said:
post pics!
Pics of what? Hybrideyes has an installation thingy that has lots of great pics in it. I didn't take pics of the install. :( I did take pics of two little Prius twins in the parking lot, though. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sanny said:
This forum is filled with generous, wonderful people. And I thank you all.

Special thanks to BobR, who (unbidden and unasked) generously volunteered to install my vais tech ipod thingy, when I posted that my technological paralysis was defeating technology.

And to Hybrideyes, who put together the pdf for the vais tech ipod thingy. Especially the part that said "read that part again." That was an important bit, and I needed to read it again!

And to everyone else who answers questions, and makes fun, and otherwise contributes constructively to the site. You make me happy!

xo
Sounds like you are going to leave us, please don't I do enjoy reading your comments. There are a lot of very good people on this forum and with a lot of knowledge and suggestions about the Prius. Best little car, do I dare say world, well guess I did, didn't I.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yea, Sanny, don't get morbid on us. You're not leaving us for a Hummer website are you?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, I'm stayin. :) Just got all happy at people is all. xo

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sanny said:
Nope, I'm stayin. :) Just got all happy at people is all. xo
People can be nice. Just think how much nicer they would be, if they had a Prius. :lol:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Just like at home. When I compliment The Lovely Mrs. Hep too effusively, she suspects I'm up to something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts