Toyota Prius Forum banner

Swap for my white 04 Prius??

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  veggivet 
#1 ·
I am next on my dealer's list for a 2004 Prius. (I ordered in August.) Dealer just received allocation details-my car is white with option package #6; (Smart entry, side airbags, rear window wiper) problem is I would prefer the car in silver or black or just about any color but white. I did preference these colors when I ordered. I am posting this on the chance that someone who wanted white is in the same situation. As far as the option packages are concerned, I am flexible-side airbags and the wiper are musts but I dont really need the navigation system or the audio upgrade.
My car is due in mid-December.
I am located in Western MA, near the NY/MA line.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

#2 ·
You don't know what you'll be missin' :wink:

veggivet said:
I am next on my dealer's list for a 2004 Prius. (I ordered in August.) Dealer just received allocation details-my car is white with option package #6; (Smart entry, side airbags, rear window wiper) problem is I would prefer the car in silver or black or just about any color but white. I did preference these colors when I ordered. I am posting this on the chance that someone who wanted white is in the same situation. As far as the option packages are concerned, I am flexible-side airbags and the wiper are musts but I dont really need the navigation system or the audio upgrade.
My car is due in mid-December.
I am located in Western MA, near the NY/MA line.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.