Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you currently drive a hybrid vehicle,  
We need your help!!

We are a group of students from Carnegie Mellon University participating in a course studying the importance of hybrid vehicles.  

We are looking for current hybrid drivers to complete a very short (less than 5 minute) web survey. All of your responses will be kept anonymous and your help is greatly appreciated!

Please click on the link below to begin the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=22364957035

Please forward this link to any other hybrid drivers that you may know.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
But we are hybrid drivers (as title of topic says). And there are no hybrid diesel vehicles yet. :?: This is making my head spin. :?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Which way?

Round and Round horrizontally on your neck like a top

Or sort of vertically with your face spinning like a clock?

Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?

Lefty-Loosey Righty-Tighty?

expiring minds want to know : :twisted:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
melgish said:
Which way?
Well, the spinning is really just inside, around a diagonal axis, counterclockwise. Not easy for the casual observer to detect (diesel or no diesel).

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
They must have several surveys going at once and he accidently cut/paste the diesel instead of the hybrid one.

Here's the link for the hybrid survey:
(edited: use link in post below)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Thomme said:
Sanny said:
melgish said:
Which way?
Well, the spinning is really just inside, around a diagonal axis, counterclockwise. Not easy for the casual observer to detect (diesel or no diesel).
How'd you disable the VSC?
Wasn't an option on this model. This is a mature (but well maintained) one.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sanny said:
melgish said:
Which way?
Cool. Sort of like a gyro. Does it help to keep you upright?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops! Survey Correction!!!

efusco said:
They must have several surveys going at once and he accidently cut/paste the diesel instead of the hybrid one.

Here's the link for the hybrid survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/92857 ... 2364957035

:shock: Sorry folks - that is indeed the case - I pasted way too quickly!
I've since discovered the edit button and corrected the post - the link should now lead you to a survey about hybrids. (I promise)

Thanks so much for your patience and help. This survey is part of a larger project on hybrids and diesels - when it is completed (around the end of April) we'll post the results here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, I did the survey, since it's since 1986 that I drive diesels, even though it seems it was reserved to US residents, but it was not writtern anywhere... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you!

Thank you to all who filled out the survey – the response was fantastic. Over 400 hybrid and diesel drivers responded!

Our project is to examine the possible environmental and health effects of a large penetration of hybrid and/or clean diesel into the automotive fleet in 2020. The goal of this survey was to learn what vehicles are currently being replaced by hybrids or diesels, and how by how much drivers are improving their fuel efficiency. We are just beginning to analyze the data, but when we have compiled our results, we will post them here.

Thank you again for all of your help!
-The Survey Team

1 - 11 of 11 Posts