Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to end it all..
Drove my prius into the garage left it on and truned on the radio and when to sleep.
Woke up the next morning..
DOH!!!!!
:oops:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Glad to see you survived the night. :lol:

I hate to be the one to tell you but it does look like it affected your ability to spell... (see signature):

"Hike High Moutains" :roll:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Talk to me, son...

Talk to me, son...

What is your problem? Maybe I can help you out. I realy dont get it.
Suicide what? the PRius? explain.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was joking, the prius motor shuts off.

Like uuuhh, throwing your self in front of the Queen Mary in Long Beach.

Just my gallows humor.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Tigermidge said:
Just my gallows humor.
Oh, hang it all! There go my plans.

On the other hand, I'm a manatee, and I think the reference to throwing oneself in front of the Queen Mary is in very bad taste... :-^

·
Registered
117 Posts
Actually you could have woken up dead! Remember that the car will run to charge the battery. If you drain enough power the engine will start and spew out fumes. Suggest not making this a habit -- but the joke was sort of funny.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can you say, "Zero emissions"? I take a beach chair out to the garage and close the door myself. Prius exhaust is cleaner than the outside air hear in L.A. :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Super Ultra Low is still more the ZERO!!! While possibly safe it is NOT a good thing to advocate people try. With the crazy lawyers in this country you could very well find yourself involved in a multimillion dollar law suit when someone reads the suggestion -- tries it -- and then dies.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just one last "entry" from me.... I was under the impression that this entire thread was in jest so for liability's sake, "Anyone reading this thread without a sense of humor please forget everything you've read." Sheeeeesh.....

(Kirby, my attorney will be contacting you in the morning.....) :lol: (Kirby, this "smilie" means Lots Of Laughs insinuating jocularity.)

·
Registered
232 Posts
kirby said:
Super Ultra Low is still more the ZERO!!! While possibly safe it is NOT a good thing to advocate people try. With the crazy lawyers in this country you could very well find yourself involved in a multimillion dollar law suit when someone reads the suggestion -- tries it -- and then dies.
rrrrrrright!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which does bring up the question.
What is the weirdest thing you have done in your prius????

Or this could be the old WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE know what I mean,
say no more, say no more.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Tigermidge said:
So i decided to end it all..
Drove my prius into the garage left it on and truned on the radio and when to sleep.
Woke up the next morning..
DOH!!!!!
:oops:
:lol:

Funny!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts