Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a Southern California Prius car club in the Los Angeles area? JUst curious......

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Harper said:
Does anyone know if there is a Southern California Prius car club in the Los Angeles area? JUst curious......

I don't know for certain, but I suspect the odds of a Southern Cal Prius car club being in LA area are greater than there being one in San Francisco... 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....yeah, you'd think so. Guess I'll wait for some more posts. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
In Dallas, we've used Meetup.com to organize meetings. Meetup has a lot of great tools for getting together and organizing your group -- and it's FREE. Someone just has to take the lead and become an organizer. It's very easy and doesn't take very much time.

There has been talk about getting a National Prius Event. I think that is probably only going to happen if people start meeting locally, first.

There are already Prius Meetup Groups in San Diego, Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, and Pasadena. You can find these groups at http://prius.meetup.com/ They probably just need someone to take charge and organize! This could be you! :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
dooooood is a cartoon! :shock:
jk......
If I ever buy a P*........I'll join up! :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
priuschat.com has a local club forum. An LA club is listed, but I'm too lazy to register to see if its active. The SD club meets for lunch every other month or so.

·
Registered
26 Posts
There was a meetup with the LA/OC group on PriusChat a few weeks ago. I tried signing up on Meetup.com in the past, but nothing seems to be happening there. There was talk at the PriusChat gathering of meeting up again in a month or two. :)

--Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts