Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know in my more recent posts, I have mentioned a move to Seattle A LOT, and I just got back from the area to look for and buy a condo. Well, I got one and escrow starts soon. For any members on here that are in the Everett/Lake Stevens area, as of Sept 1st (at the earliest) I'll be your new neighbor. Take Highway 2 from Everett, take the exit for 20th, and it's like another mile or so. Really sweet place too.

Mainly just wanted to post an update since I'd mentioned it so much AND I know there's several WA owners in here too!

·
Registered
110 Posts
bradca21 said:
I know in my more recent posts, I have mentioned a move to Seattle A LOT, and I just got back from the area to look for and buy a condo. Well, I got one and escrow starts soon. For any members on here that are in the Everett/Lake Stevens area, as of Sept 1st (at the earliest) I'll be your new neighbor. Take Highway 2 from Everett, take the exit for 20th, and it's like another mile or so. Really sweet place too.

Mainly just wanted to post an update since I'd mentioned it so much AND I know there's several WA owners in here too!
I live in Seattle; Columbia City, to be exact, about three miles south of downtown just off Rainier Avenue. Welcome to Seattle. Might run into you at some Prius event. We did have a Prius meeting in March but nothing since then. I'm driving a Seaside 7, license plate "HUMU". Honk if you see me on the road.
Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts