Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears the Wall Street Journal, again in todays issue, is providing space for mail against Prius Drivers / Owners like me and most everyone on this site. making us appear to be dumb,etc.
Someone on this site should respond to the WSJ with a letter, that they will print, to clearing up the missinformation being spread about the Prius and the people, like us, who bought / drive and enjoyour PRIUS.
I laugh at the letters in the WSJ,but, it makes. me and all Prius drivers look foolish to the rest of the uneducated car owners.
I think the 3 USA car co's put these people up to this PRIUS Bassing
for many reasons.
An indiviual person wouldn't take time for free to send a letter to the WSJ
against a car like our PRIUS, unless they are paid to do it.

I hope someone will write theWSJ soon and see if the WSJ will print the true sit of the PRIUS for all of us and the rest of the world to read.

Tony Liscio, Proud driver of my 04 PRIUS Tideland Pearl option #6
'Best car I've driven in 49 Years'

·
Registered
420 Posts
Is this number three? If it's yet another Jenkins article, then it's almost a sure thing that letters to the WSJ are fueling his rants. I wrote to him after his first article, and some of his reply to me showed up verbatim in his second article.

Jenkins just doesn't get it - and, by his reckoning, I just don't get it. There's very little common ground between his purely economic viewpoint and the more holistic viewpoint that (I believe) humanity will need to cultivate in order to thrive in the 21st Century.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts