Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sold out once again but keep watching for new updates.

763-427-3200 call me ASAP if you are interested these do not last long.

Matt

G

·
Hi, Matt

We all appreciate when anyone posts availability of the sometimes "hard to find" Prius, but it would really help if you could also post the exterior & interior colors along with the pkg #'s or letters & the price, We would probably forgive you this request if you had 15 or 20 available, but for only 2 or 4, do you think you could? I know you said "call for details", but I've gone that route before with other dealers trying to push me into making a long distance trip only to force me into a higher or lower option pkg # than desired, or an undesired color combination along with unwanted port installed options. However, if I were to see a post'g such as yours WITH the colors , pkg, & price I'd be on the phone so fast to you that you wouldn't believe it. Without the info I suggested, some may fear the old "Come on down" tactic followed by the old "Bait & switch" routine once you get there. Understand I am NOT accusing you of that at all, just suggest'g that, if possible, for small quantities available, kindly provide a little more info initially for us thisty customers. I finally have mine but I know there are still a lot of very thisty customers wait'g patiently (some not so patiently). Thanks loads.

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Hi, Matt,

Just me again. I wasn't trying to hide my identity in the above post. I logged in like I've done before to post replies, but for some reason I wasn't recognized. That has happened before, so I just re-logged in to see what happens with this post. I don't like being labeled a guest. Bye!

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

G

·
No bad intensions.

I never had any bad intensions when I posted so in good faith here is what I have available.

I have 2 #8's fully loaded, one in white one in gold. MSRP (which is our price) 29,381. Both are here and ready to go.

I also have a #7 in Red incoming and will be here in 2 - 3 weeks. MSRP 28,221.

And finally a #5 in white incoming and will be here also in 2 - 3 weeks. MSRP 25,696.

Call ASAP if interested, 763-427-3200

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Hey, Matt,

Thanks so much for being so responsive & helpful. Again, this is not really to satisfy me as I already have mine[a white '05 with gray interior (only 1% of all Prius production) then divide that by 6 '05 option pkg's plus the "no option" pkg for the rental & municipal fleets]. If I didn't have to work so hard & wait so long for that one, I'd be order'g a new '06 right now. But since your new post, I can just see all the chins drop & tongues drooling now. I hope you get tons of calls & e-mails in the morning on your cars. I never once doubted your sincerity of your original post, just wanted to offer some hopefully helpful advice. I wish to convey a hopefully collective "thank you" from many of us here who read these posts. Now let me get out of here so I don't clutter this thread any longer & let it get back to sell'g your cars for you. Thanks for the Private Mail.

Bye! Ken(in Bolton,Ct)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for an 06 black or silver with gray interior...

I'm located in Georgia...

Will be putting around $12k down...

Want package 2 or 3...

I'm looking to pay LESS than $23,200...

e-mail me at holyearth [at] hotmail.com

THX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.