Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PriusOnline will soon be going through a face lift. As part of this I will also be adding many new functions to the site. As part of this I have set up a test site at http://test.priusonline.com . I have started with many additional addons so let me know what you like and dislike. All posts made in the test site will not be saved.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
pete said:
PriusOnline will soon be going through a face lift. As part of this I will also be adding many new functions to the site. As part of this I have set up a test site at http://test.priusonline.com . I have started with many additional addons so let me know what you like and dislike. All posts made in the test site will not be saved.
ugh. Please try viewing it with a text browser. so much stuff before you can even get to the forums... looks like priuschat.com, let's hope that the test.priusonline.com will let me post to it (unlike priuschat.com, which doesn't like my web browser...))

·
Registered
215 Posts
Personally I'd be disappointed by any chasnges that make this board more like priuschat. Not that I have anything against that board, but I find this one MUCH easier to participate in and as suck, have like 20 times more posts over here than on priuschat. I know in the long run the big guys get the say, but personally I'd be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I don't have any problems with the new design. It's different, but that's just a matter of getting used to.

Thanks for your efforts, Pete!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Pete,

The new design looks good, but as others have mentioned, it looks like it was lifted from priuschat.com. I come here more often than I go to priuschat because I like the simplicity of this site. I totally understand the desire and need to keep the site looking fresh-I just don't want to see the simplicity and ease of use lost.

Thanks for the preview!

-Rob

·
Registered
82 Posts
I find the new site visually "busy" and uninviting and not as simple and "user-inviting. You all must be engineers. Muck a good thing up. Hasn't anyone ever realized the wisdom in the expression "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." This forum works. Why muck it up????? It is easy to use, use-friendly, informative, and not busy, busy, busy visually.

You just want to make it look like a more "professional" site. But we don't need that _rap. We like it the way it is. Is that awful?? Some folks just can't leave a good thing alone... A happy follower of the present visual site, Priusonline.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts