• He's a Pruis owner, but make him leave anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kenlacy has asked that a poll be started to see if he should stay or if he should go. I'm happy to do it. My vote is that he stays, even though a almost never agree with him!! :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
If only I watched more TV! Alas, I lack the life experience to choose. Therefore, I must recuse myself from the poll.
Drive happy,
Moo :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Moocat - how easily you love to distort what people say. All I said is when I watch tv, it is mostly in the evening. I have it on in the background while I am working or playing on the com at night - thus the late night programming- which is typically debates on CNN, Fox and CNBC or sportscenter.

I'll admit, I do get a kick out of Ted Nugents show and Joe Schmo.

Feel free to vote Moocat, make sure you can get someone elses thoughts first to make sure you have someone to back you up. Maybe you can put up a link to their website, because that will verify to the world that you are correct :)

Just to be claer, not that I wouldn't, but I don't own a prius - ok, maybe I wouldn't, I have 4 kids so they won't fit, but I have nothing against innovation and good gas mileage.

·
Registered
623 Posts
With all due respect for CaPriusLover, I'm not voting. Only Ken can decide if Ken stays or goes.

However, I am curious: Ken, if you don't own a Prius and don't want one, what draws you here? Certainly there must be other discussion boards that would be far more interesting to someone who has no interest in the Prius?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Daniel,

I just happened here while helping an employee, got into some discussions and they have been pretty much been going on ever since. I have contributed in threads other than life discussions as well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daniel said:
With all due respect for CaPriusLover, I'm not voting. Only Ken can decide if Ken stays or goes.

However, I am curious: Ken, if you don't own a Prius and don't want one, what draws you here? Certainly there must be other discussion boards that would be far more interesting to someone who has no interest in the Prius?
Ken, you don't own a Prius...

That makes my poll answers look sort of stupid!! :) Oh well, it was all in fun anyway.

·
Registered
623 Posts
kenlacy said:
Daniel,

I just happened here while helping an employee, got into some discussions and they have been pretty much been going on ever since. I have contributed in threads other than life discussions as well.
Fair enough. A chance encounter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
kenlacy said:
Moocat - how easily you love to distort what people say. All I said is when I watch tv, it is mostly in the evening. I have it on in the background while I am working or playing on the com at night - thus the late night programming- which is typically debates on CNN, Fox and CNBC or sportscenter.

I'll admit, I do get a kick out of Ted Nugents show and Joe Schmo.

Feel free to vote Moocat, make sure you can get someone elses thoughts first to make sure you have someone to back you up. Maybe you can put up a link to their website, because that will verify to the world that you are correct :)

Just to be claer, not that I wouldn't, but I don't own a prius - ok, maybe I wouldn't, I have 4 kids so they won't fit, but I have nothing against innovation and good gas mileage.
Hey KenLacy, are you a Prius owner Yet?

·
Registered
56 Posts
This place should be for Prius owner "ONLY" buy one and join the room, otherwise "Chio, bye, adious, good bye, ofiderzen, arigato"

·
Registered
922 Posts
Astrowoman said:
There wasn't a choice for "Who the heck is kenlacy"?
My thought exactly :shock: Are you sure we're not triplets? (I already have a twin.) Let him stay. I miss marchena.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
evander said:
Astrowoman said:
My thought exactly :shock: Are you sure we're not triplets? (I already have a twin.) Let him stay. I miss marchena.
Yeah, I do not know who Kenlacy is either, Yeah where is the Marchena dude ? last I heard from him he was experimenting with : for-ever-glide mode technology of his Prius !

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
mu

edit: Sorry, 'mu' is a geek thing. Made it a link.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Classic said:
This place should be for Prius owner "ONLY" buy one and join the room, otherwise "Chio, bye, adious, good bye, ofiderzen, arigato"
Wow, that's a pretty unwelcoming response. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be the attitude of the majority of the people on this board.

When I was looking for information on a Prius I was glad that I was welcomed here and folks responded in a friendly fashion. Just because my next purchase isn't going to be a hybrid, I guess that means that I shouldn't be allowed to participate in the forum to keep abreast of developments and potential issues?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Astrowoman said:
Ken hasn't posted here for a year. Not every Prius owner has my attention span (or lack for more productive endeavors). :wink:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Christopher said:
Classic said:
Wow, that's a pretty unwelcoming response. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be the attitude of the majority of the people on this board.

When I was looking for information on a Prius I was glad that I was welcomed here and folks responded in a friendly fashion. Just because my next purchase isn't going to be a hybrid, I guess that means that I shouldn't be allowed to participate in the forum to keep abreast of developments and potential issues?
Ahh, don't put too much stock in the reply of someone who didn't even bother looking up the spelling of "ciao," "adios," or "auf wiedersehen"! A reply's value is generally proportional to the amount of attention the writer took in creating it.

(Actually, I was a lousy speller until my late 20s, when I got a job at a typesetting house - yes, they used to exist - as a proofreader. Suddenly it was clear that my life would be a whole lot easier if I knew how to spel gud.)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Why? ...does "kenlacy" drive a Jaguar truck or something? :shock:

"ehurtley,
Interesting that the "mu" term came to light....it is the reason it was chosen in for our business name "Mugen Research Inc" (Infinite research)

It is also the "Z" symbol used on Nissan Z cars hence the reason we chose it for our firm name. We researched performance parts designs for the 90 to 96 Twin Turbo cars back in our beginnings.

uh oh...I'm not talking about Prii.....

let the HIVOLTAGE expulsion poll begin! :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts