Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 2004 Prius vehicles and am closing in on 36000 miles on both. I will be seeking a 5 / 100,000 extended warranty. Any ideas on what pricing should be, dealers who are competititve, and if obtaining two at the same tine should give me negotiation room? I am aware of what list is on the policies.

Thank you for the reply and happy holiday!

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
You can go to PriusChat under sponsers and find a great deal there for about $960 I think.

Forget prepaid maintenance, there isn't much maintenance needed on the prius until 100K.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
DanMan32 said:
You can go to PriusChat under sponsers and find a great deal there for about $960 I think.

Forget prepaid maintenance, there isn't much maintenance needed on the prius until 100K.
I agree. And everyone I have heard that has purchased through the dealer that is a sponsor at Priuschat has been happy. I'm not sure you will find a 5/100,000 warranty. But I know you can find a 7/100,000 and the price is very competitive.

·
Registered
130 Posts
GET IT!!

I got my 7/100 warranty at 35,800 miles... and none too soon. I will be picking up my beloved Prius tomorrow after having to have the gear shifter replaced. Had I not had the warranty, it would have been a $700 repair. Thanks to all who had put together the warranty program here and on PriusChat - you are my heroes! :)

--Bonnie & zoo

·
Registered
130 Posts
The gear shifter started sticking in place. They fixed it. And, once they had totally detailed the inside after leaving my windows down in the rain for 4 days, I picked it back up. Grrr.....my little Prius isn't aquatic, ya know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts