Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, to make a long story short, I was leaving a parking lot today and someone backed into my Prius as I was driving by. sad.gif They either didn't look or didn't see me. It looks like I'm going to need a new rear bumper cover (it's torn and dragging) and it'll of course need to be painted. Not sure what else (yet).

Anyone have any body shops to recommend/disrecommend? I live in south San Jose and work in Mountain View, so anything close to either or in between would work.

I had my Z taken to a body shop >1 year ago in south SJ for some minor damage a car shipping company did during a move but I'm not totally happy w/their work (had some bubbles in the paint) so I'm not sure I'd go back to them.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I used the body shop that Stevens Creek Toyota uses. It is Car West Auto Body in Santa Clara. There phone number is (408) 727-3358. They actually have a kiosk in the service drop off area of Steven's Creek Toyota where you can get an estimate and drop off your car if you want. I am very satisfied with the repair they did after I hit the raccoon. They had to replace my bumper cover and some of the black plastic panels underneath. Everything looked perfect, even the paint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.