Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I would like to invite all of you to the next very informal Prius get-together. We meet next Sunday September 19 at 1 PM at Clocktower in Mountain View. They have ample parking and seating and their café is great. So please join us to chat about your experience with your Prius, service, options,
recalls and ..... Or, if you are waiting for one, getting more information from some real users.

Time: Sunday September 19 1PM
205 E Middlefield Rd
Mountain View, CA 94043-3971
Located in the corner of Whisman and Middlefield,
behind the Carl's Junior.

Brigitte and I will be there with our white 04 :D .

Urs Steiner

·
Registered
150 Posts
How was it?

D'OH! I completely missed this. And I even live in Mtn. View, too. :( Maybe next time.

So how was it? What was the turn-out like? Did y'all go for a drive afterwards? Photos?

Louie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Louie
No problem, we will have a other one. Here was my comments for the Yahoo group bay_area_prius_fans!

I also would like to thank all of you, who attended the last Clocktower meeting for coming. We had about a group of 10 there. As usual, many questions got answered, and all in a very relaxing setting. So, here I go again, is there any interest in a organized Prius drive? I am envisioning something like this:
When: On a Sunday
Where: Start at the Stanford shopping mall (I would ask them for a designated space), then down to Valley Fair (drive thru Santana Row), have a coffee, and then to the Great mall in Milpitas.

We would have to be at least 20 cars to get some attention! To get them, I could advertise this at the Toyota dealer ships around here, and of course on all the other locale internet groups. But first I would like to get some feedback from you, on when and how something like this could work. Any crazy ideas are welcome. The only thing I would not like, is if it gets too much commercial or political.

Brigitte and Urs
04 Prius 'BC' 15K and loving it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts