Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my local newspaper, The Pasadena (CA) StarNews, they have a daily column called "VN8T PL8". When readers notice interesting vanity plates, they write in. A couple of weeks ago, someone reported "SAVFUEL" and the following blurb accompanied it: "Sam Guyan of Whittier spotted this plate on a silver Toyota Prius at the Presbyterian Church in Thousand Oaks. With gas prices so high, it's little wonder that this driver is bragging about his hybrid vehicle."

Was wondering if the owner frequents this forum and saw this...

Roberta

·
Registered
52 Posts
VN8T Pl8

We just got our new plate this week - a combination of my affinity for my alma mater (and employer) Michigan State University (GO GREEN! GO WHITE!) and my love of my environmentally friendly Prius:

SO GREEN :lol:

Any other fun plates out there?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Just today I saw 'LES OIL' (And, oddly, I have seen 6 Prii today, ALL Seaside (blue) Pearl.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
license plate

PRIAPUS
The deity of fertility and protector of gardens.
He is the origin of the commonly seen scarecrow in every field.
Since we put this license plate on, our neighborhood has had a bumper crop of Priuses in all colors, higher proportionatly than surrounding city!

And all the gardens look fabulous this year!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just got my license plates. Decided to go with what the state gave me. So I offer these two ideas to anyone who want to use them. That is if they aren't already in use.
GENR8R
GENR8IT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts