Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Confirmed I got my email today. The Nav Mod I agree remover is shipping.

·
Registered
133 Posts
that's nice, but what about the blue tooth modification?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'd half forgotten about ever ordering that thing. So seeing this thread I sent an e-mail to cancel my order since I've got the CanView coming this week anyway (and didn't know if they'd be compatible) and b/c I already have both a manual switch for the NAV and the Override Easter Egg.

Got a nice e-mail back (with a smiley) from "Paula" saying they'd cancelled my order as requested and to contact them if I needed anything else. I was pleasantly suprised to see the name Paula on the e-mail and to get a reply in just a couple of hours. Hopefully they've hired this person to streamline the e-mail and communication issues that've plagued the business. Plus the fact that he seems to have gotten the necessary connectors and parts bodes well for other stuff he's had announced as "coming soon" for so long.

I'd love to see Coastal regain their good reputation...it'll be an uphill battle, but he's a good guy with good products, just needs a good business model!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to ask but the web page suggests it may be here. I sent an email and I will let folks know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hdrygas said:
I forgot to ask but the web page suggests it may be here. I sent an email and I will let folks know.
Don't get your hopes up. "The web page" has suggested that for almost a year now. Good luck.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts