Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had experience dealing with Tom Quinn at Koons Tysons? He has been very responsive in emails and phone calls, but it would mean buying a car three thousand miles away (transport is not a problem however) and also adding leather on an after market basis. Any advice?
MANY THANKS!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Buying online

I can't comment as to the long-distance purchase, but obviously others have done it with success.

As for the leather, when I purchased my 2005, after-market leather was the ONLY option. I'm in Los Angeles, and couldn't be happier with the job this place did. I've looked at 2006 factory leather, and I'm not sure I don't like mine better.

So, I think that's one worry you eliminate (with the caveat that it depends, to some degree, on the selection of installers in your area—or in Koons Tyson's area, which I have no idea where that is.)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I bought my 2005 online, cross country. Worked fine. The way I see it, it's a car. Brand new. So, you know exactly what you are getting. Package X contains blah blah blah. You negotiate the price you want to pay, and arrange transport through the dealer. Anything wrong with the car, and it's under warranty, so any Toyota dealer would have to take care of it. Yes? So, where is the down side? Granted, verify he really is a dealer, but I think that's a safe assumption with "our" TWQ. And he's got a large audience here on the forum, so if he screws you, he's gotta know we'll all hear about it. Just as he knows if he does you right, you'll tell us.

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.