Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has asked me to see if any of you have suggestions as to what to use to clean the dash on our Prius. It seems that every thing she has used has left a lot of lint on the dash. The surface seems to have a rough consistency and when wiped leaves residue of whatever you wipe it with. Has anyone found anything that seems to do the job without leaving lint?

Thanks,

Stan
2004 Millennium Silver #7

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Try some of the Swiffer (or is it Swifter?) things. They are available most anywhere, you can leave one in your glove box (I do) and it just wipes across the dash, picks up the lint and dust and you put it away. Works like a charm and no need for wet cleaners or anything like that.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey, thanks efusco, I had the same question this morning when I washed the Prius. It really does work like a charm!!
Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE

Evan, my wife sends kudos to you. The Swiffer thingy is great. A big smile for you.

Stan
2004 Millennium Silver #7

·
Registered
111 Posts
used dryer sheet

A suggestion for cheapskates like me is to use the spent fabric softener dryer sheets...almost as good as a Swiffer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought some of those microfiber towels that Costco had on sale. Worked like a charm. Cleaned the dust off the speedometer display and the fingerprints off the MFD.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts