Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered, it seemed to go through OK, then when I tried to log in I was told that the username I had registered with had already been taken. Then when I tried to register again, under a different username, I was told that the email address I gave was already taken (obviously from the first time I unsuccessfully tried to register). So now I am in a catch-22. Can anybody help? I have used these types of boards before, but haven't run into this problem.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
register and post

I really need help, as i cannot seem to register or log in. I keep getting error messages that my user name is incorrect. Then I change my user name and this results in "Your e-mail is being used by another person. But of course the other me/ I did register and log in successfully before but seem to always get kicked off. Can someone please help me.
Mary
My e-mail is [email protected]

I am the user belonging to the name.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Email or Proxy Server

Before you will be able to sign in you need to respond to the email that was sent out automatically as part of the registration process.

Certain proxy servers (sometime called web accelerators) also can cause problems with remaining signed into PriusOnline.

There is no user "WindeyX" on PriusOnline if that helps

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Re: register and post

WindeyX said:
I really need help, as i cannot seem to register or log in. I keep getting error messages that my user name is incorrect. Then I change my user name and this results in "Your e-mail is being used by another person. But of course the other me/ I did register and log in successfully before but seem to always get kicked off. Can someone please help me.
Mary
My e-mail is [email protected]

I am the user belonging to the name.
I had such a problem with XPNews. RoadRunner had a nasty habit of blocking emails when they shouldn't so I couldn't 'repair' my account, nor could I create a new one. RR was no help. I think RR eased off on being so restrictive with the emails.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UNABLE TO REGISTER

Tried registering several times, here is error message:

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)

DEBUG MODE

Line : 307
File : smtp.php

1 - 8 of 8 Posts