Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My price quote was faxed to me today around mid day. 28,552.01 TAXED AND LICENSED for a Silver #9 with floor mats. Should be arriving in about two weeks or so. Not bad for ordering it two days ago. This is a standard price right? They are telling me it's MSRP.. and the numbers add up to me. Anyone in the Bay area or California wanting a Prius? I posted the dealer (which i learned from someone else on here) on a privious post. If anyone in the area is looking for one still. Feel free to contact me or post, and i will reply.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I spoke with Asif today and he tells me he can "MAYBE" get me into a new Prius within 3 weeks! Extremely exciting. However, I'm like 400 miles from the Stockton area (scratching head about distance). So.....I'm a bit leary bout how to work this deal long distance.
I test drove my 1st one Prius today.....a #8. I first noticed how "user-friendly it was. The dealership guy simply said....."push power button and here is drive and reverse and park" ..........He asked if I knew the area and then said "enjoy the ride"! Just let me take it!
My 1st question is......."HOW TO TURN OFF THE DISGUSTING REVERSE BEEPING?"
My only other thought was the "view" from the rear mirror seems somewhat compromised or limited.
I was able to get the Nav system on and toggle through some things not having even look at any manuals......seemed also pretty user friendly. The display would report my mpg from 99.9 to like 13.2 which seemed kind of strange...........
Oh well, I now need to decide if I'm keeping my 1/2 ton Chevy Avalanche or selling it.
I'll post any progress as it happens!
Brad in the OC

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Brad,

Didn't you post on my last entry? hmm.. About the reverse beeping. There is some sequence you have to go through to turn it off. It's not very complicated. Same thing for the Seatbelt beep. Personaly i would like to know if i forgot to buckle up. Wouldn't want an airbag going off when my seatbelt is off.

You got to drive without someone in the car? :!: C 8) 8) L :!: I'm... Jelious. I should go drive one again. I never was able to drive one better than a standard model though. Luck you, being able to try out all the goods. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts